What is a Facebook page? How to create Facebook Page?
Many companies and organizations now use Facebook pages instead of creating their own websites, or as another way to connect with the people who use their services. A Facebook page allows you to post basic information about your organization on Facebook. Once you’ve created a page, you can then invite people to like the page and share posts and updates with them. Anyone who likes the page can also leave reviews, ask questions, and more.
To create a Facebook page:
You must already have your own Facebook account before you can create a Facebook page. If you don’t have an account, then first create an account with Facebook.
- Click the drop-down arrow on the Toolbar, then select Create Page.
- A list of categories will appear. Select the relevant category, enter the basic information for your organization, then click Get Started.
3. The setup form will appear. Enter the requested information, then follow the steps to create your Facebook page.
4. Fill the details and click on Get Started,than you will get another page.
5. The Facebook page will appear. From here, you can customize your page using the Admin Panel, invite people to like the page, and create posts.
Customizing a Facebook page
There are many ways to customize the appearance of your Facebook page. Here are some basic tips that will help to make your page look more polished and professional.
- Use large, high-quality images for your profile picture and cover photo.
- Choose a short name for the page because it will also be the page URL.
- If you want people to be able to review your page, you will need to include a street address for the organization.
Using Facebook Page
Before you can share anything on the page’s Timeline, you’ll need to make sure you’re using Facebook as the page administrator. To do this, sign in to your personal Facebook account, click the drop-down arrow on the Toolbar, and select the page name below Use Facebook as.
After you create a Facebook page, you will be the only person who is allowed to edit the page information and post updates to the page’s Timeline. However, if you’d like to give other people permission to do these things, you can add them as page administrators. To add a page administrator, click Page Roles on left hand side of the screen, then add details of person you want to make admin.
Managing a Facebook page
While there are many ways to manage a page, these tips should help you get started.
- Share responsibly: Just like with your personal Facebook account, it’s important to think before you share. A Facebook page is a public face for your organization, so it’s best not to share anything that could be considered offensive or derogatory.
- Engage your audience: Many people create pages as a way to promote their businesses and post advertisements on Facebook. While there’s nothing wrong with using a Facebook page this way, it’s important to make sure the things you share will be relevant to the people who’ve liked your page. Posting constant advertisements and updates may become annoying to followers, which could lead them to unlike orunfollow your page.
- Experiment: There’s no formula for creating a successful Facebook page, so you’ll want to try different things to see what works best for you and your audience. One suggestion is to spend some time reviewing more popular Facebook pages. Pay attention to the kinds of posts they share, and see how they connect with their followers.